OK guys, admit it. We’ve all spent way too many hours watching videos on YouTube where they strap a hot girl into an even hotter car and capture the magic on video for our viewing pleasure.
No need to feel like the Lone Ranger. It’s a guy thing. And, according to a recent survey, 99% of guys around the world admit to have watched these types of videos. The other 1% are clearly lying about it.
So trust us when we tell you that the video we are about to share with you is clearly the best of the best. We’re talking about a 2014 C7 Stingray packing 1,000 RWHP (yes, you read those numbers correctly) built by the Vengeance Racing crew down in Georgia.
And, trust us when we say that this video may be the last Sexy Girl Ride Along Video you’ll ever need (or want) to watch. So, make sure that your wives and girlfriends are not home, crank up the audio on your computer and prepare to be blown away!